>>> Applications will open 1 September 2023
You will complete a four-step Tobacco Harm Reduction Scholarship Online Application Form. Before proceeding to filling the reporting template, we encourage you to become acquainted with all the fields that you will be asked for. In case of any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step 1: "Personal Details"
- Family Name*
- Given Name(s)*
- Organisation (Only If Applicable)
- Position (Only If Applicable)
- Contact Details*
Step 2: "CV"
- Curriculum Vitae (text version, no attachments)
Step 3: "Project Details"
- Project Title*
- Reference Contact Details*
Please ensure that you provide:
- A project title
- a description of your proposed project,
- a brief summary of what you hope to achieve,
- a description of how you think the activities and learning might be relevant to reducing the harm caused by tobacco,
- contact details for a reference.
Step 4: "Learning"
How do you think the learning from the activities might be used elsewhere in order to achieve the aims of the scholarship? (i.e. building research capacity in tobacco harm reduction, adding to the evidence base, or disseminating findings).
- Comments (Optional)
- Additional Documents (Optional)
Link to a document stored in a cloud (e.g. Dropbox).